Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oregon State Fair

I didn't actually take this photo. My Dad did. But, in keeping with the KidzEyeView theme... I'm IN the picture - and the view from this ride was AWESOME.

I'm seventh from the right in the grey sweat shirt. My Mom six more to the right from me. She's wearing a blue shirt. (you can see us better if you click on the photo to enlarge it.)

My Dad can't go on rides that go around in circles. He gets sick... but my Mom and I really LOVE them. This ride was really fun!

3 comments:

Columbo said...

Yes, I do get a little 'dizzy' when I go around and around. If I go over and over I am fine....Anyway we had a great time at the fair.

Laura said...

I love this picture!!
(And good for you for giving your dad the photo credit.)

Columbo said...

John and I are going back to the State fair today for some more fun.